Thank you for your business, please find listed below our terms & conditions:
1. Shelley Taylor-Smith is not confirmed for an engagement until a signed agreement and 50% deposit has been received.
2. The 50% balance of payment is due 7 days prior to the event. Receipts will be issued on email request.
3. Australian copyright laws prevent recording of the presentation in any means including digital, audio, video recordings without the express written consent of Shelley Taylor-Smith.
4. Cancellation fees do apply to bookings, specifically:
In the event of cancellation by The Client, the 50% retainer is not refundable
In the event of cancellation by The Client less than one week before the engagement date, the full fee is payable.
In the event of cancellation by Shelley Taylor-Smith, all monies paid will be refunded to The Client. Where possible and if The Client so chooses, an alternative speaker may be provided in lieu of the refund.
5. Payment Options available to you:
a) Mail Cheque - Please make cheques payable to Dangerous When Wet Pty Ltd and post to PO Box 254 Harbord NSW 2096.
b) Electronic funds transfer - please deposit directly into our account
Dangerous When Wet Pty Ltd
Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Sydney, Australia
Account Details: BSB: 062 179 Account Number: 1005 2261.
Please advise Shelley by email firstname.lastname@example.org of direct bank deposits to confirm the transfer of funds.
6. Accommodation charges: The hotel should be instructed to have all charges for Shelley Taylor-Smith for appropriate night(s), charged to your master account. These charges include room charge and food, but not long distance calls, alcohol, or charges to gift shop.
If the presentation lasts after 12:00 noon, late checkout will be arranged for 4:00pm.
If the presentation lasts until 2:00pm, late checkout will be arranged for 6:00pm.
7. Shelley travels business class on all flights. Where required the client will organize a taxi or a car and driver to transfer Shelley from the airport to the venue and return. Cab/taxi vouchers are an acceptable alternative.
8. Shelley Taylor-Smith is welcome to invite up to 3 guests to watch Shelley's sessions only. These guests need to be approved by the client and come from non-competitive industries. These guests will attend Shelley's sessions only.
9. An approved order form for sale of Shelley's biography will be included in the client handout and mentioned only with permission of the client. Shelley will bear all costs associated with this handout.
Your business is important to us and we want to ensure this agreement reflects our desire to exceed your expectations in every way.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this agreement please email email@example.com